Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Positive

Life has been pretty awesome lately. I've become closer to more of my friends and have had more time to hang out. Though the first few weeks of the year were a bit of a rocky start, things have been going a lot smoother now. :) I've been getting more physically active, more focused on my goals in life, been playing flute for the Sunday service at church, and been trying to keep myself on productive things instead of letting the day waste away. I guess the bitter days earlier this year happened for a purpose and made me more mature and positive. ^^

Lately, I've been making my decorating my room with more and more 소녀시대 (So Nyuh Shi Dae, Girls' Generation) stuffs and infecting my friends with my S♥NE-ness. It's prolly because of their recent comeback. I got my good friend Curtis into the group and persuaded him to come to the Korean Music Festival in May. =D 81 more days!!! XD

My Girls' Generation Star Collection Cards

The Girls' Generation First Asia Tour poster set, 2nd Mini Album Genie Poster, and Soshified Heart

Girls' Generation 2nd Album: Oh!
My copy is arriving tomorrow! I'm praying that I get the Jessica photo card!!! XD If not, I may end up buying another copy of the cd + the poster LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment