Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anticipation


It's that time of the year again. XD KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010!!!

OH! EM! GEE! KMF 2010 tickets are going to be sold this Saturday! I'm hoping for pool circle or garden box this year depending on the artist roster. It's still far away, but I'm already even more hyped than I was last year. I just wish they would give some announcements on which artists will be there already though. ><:; The anticipation is killing me!!!! T-T I'm so glad they moved the date earlier this year since the first date announced was conflicting with Mother's Day.

I hope more exciting events happen this year. I'm not sure if anything could beat running into SooYoung and SeoHyun(SNSD) in the elevator, but we'll see. ^_~ This year I gotta be even more prepared for artists. Gotta stock up on sharpe pens, get a better camera, and buy the cds of the artists that will be there. >=D

Here's my artist wish list for this year.. If at least 2-3 of these artists/groups would be there, I would be satisfied. =)

Groups:
After School
Big Bang
Brown Eyed Girls
CSJH the Grace
C.N Blue
Davichi
DBSK
Epik High
f(x)
Girls' Generation (SNSD)
KARA
MBLAQ
SeeYa
SHINee
SS501
Super Junior
T-Ara
T-Max
U-Kiss
2AM
2PM
2NE1
4minute
8eight

Solo Artists:
Baek Ji Young
BoA
Brian Joo
IU
Kim Tae Woo
K.Will
Lena Park
Outsider
Son Ho Young
WheeSung

No comments:

Post a Comment